top of page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This web site is owned and operated by Cedric Vrolant Pte. Ltd., a Singapore registered company under the n°201527449Z
2. Displayed prices are net prices - non GST registered Company
3. These Terms and Conditions will apply to any purchase, made on this web site or not
4. You must be 18 years old or over and must complete the registration procedure to order on our web site
5. Except online purchases, a cheque deposit of 50% is required when ordering
6. Except online purchases, payment by transfer before shooting / workshop, or cash / cheque on the day
7. All photographs remains Cedric Vrolant Pte Ltd property, and can be published at any time, in advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, trade exhibitions, public display such as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose for the marketing of our business and services, without advance notice, except previous agreement to be notified before shoot / workshop
You hereby release us and our legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
8. Gift voucher ordered on the website is valid for a period of 3 months - the expiry date is specified on the coupon
9. All workshops (for multiple sessions orders) must be scheduled before the expiry date
10. Gift voucher is the proof of your purchase - it must be provided for all workshop and shoot
11. Any absence on a workshop or shoot will not be repaid - or deducted from the workshop pack
12. Minimum of 4 people is required to confirm a workshop date - If not, cancellation is possible until the day before the workshop
13. In the event that a workshop / shoot is cancelled due to inadequate enrollment, bad weather or any other reasons beyond our reasonable control, it will be posponed to a later late - validity of voucher will be increased of 1 month. We shall not be liable for any further compensation or claims in the event of such cancellation.
14. Should you wish to cancel your registration, there will be no refund of any workshop / shoot fees for any reason whatsoever. However, you may change your booking date to another, by providing at least 10 days notice prior to the registered event start date. Alternatively you may transfer your registration to someone else.
15. All participants accept full responsibility for personal injury and/or personal losses during the period of the workshop / shoot. Cedric Vrolant Pte Ltd and its staff are not responsible for injuries resulting from a participant’s carelessness, or for any loss or damage to personal property before, during, or after the worshop / shoot. This includes all damage to person or property due to accidents, delay, changes in training event schedule, or theft. We further assume no responsibility for medical care or for special dietary requirements during the worshop / shoot
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore
17. By submitting your registration and attending the workshop / shoot, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them
bottom of page